INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
2019 INCOSE San Diego Mini-Conference
Saturday, Nov 2nd, 2019
Theme: Systems Engineering Best Practices and New Directions
September 22 – Abstract and author biography due
September 27 – Notification to authors
October 9 – Initial draft presentation, initial draft paper due
October 16 – Review committee comments returned to authors
October 26 – Final presentation and final paper due
November 2 – In-person presentation at the conference
Initial Submission Requirements
Abstracts and author biographies should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 13, 2019. Submissions should contain the following items and be in a standard document file format (.doc, .pdf, or .odt):
- Author(s) and organization/affiliation (if applicable)
- Email address
- Phone number
- Author biography (100-200 words)
- Title (typically 12 words or less)
- Abstract (100-200 words providing an overview of the paper)
- Key words (may include up to three)
- Authors of accepted abstracts are expected to present their topic at the conference in San Diego, California as well as provide a 5 – 10 page written manuscript. The conference papers will be archived on our website and appear on Google Scholar. Manuscripts related to the Science of Laws will be included in an upcoming edition of the Science of Laws Journal.
- All authors should check back to this page periodically for additional details and guidance.
Please contact us at email@example.com with your questions. Thank you!