Regular Membership dues are $160 per year (depending on term), Senior Membership dues are $90 per year, and students (at least 3/4 time) are $50 per year. INCOSE international membership makes you eligible for membership in the San Diego Chapter at no additional cost.
BENEFITS OF INCOSE MEMBERSHIP
INCOSE was created to:
- Foster the definition, understanding and practice of world-class Systems Engineering in industry, academia and government.
- Provide a focal point for dissemination of Systems Engineering knowledge.
- Promote collaboration in Systems Engineering education and research.
- Assure the existence of professional standards for integrity in the practice of Systems Engineering.
If you are involved in developing systems, or integrating system elements, you need to know the systems engineering processes. Systems engineering is increasingly important for development of today’s products. You may not be classified as a systems engineer per se, but this discipline may have much to offer you professionally.
INCOSE is an international organization formed to develop, nurture, and enhance multi-disciplinary system development under the title of Systems Engineering.
INCOSE can help you be a leader in your company by applying “Systems” Engineering in solving your company’s problems.
Benefits of INCOSE Membership:
- Seminars on Systems Engineering Practices
- Working Groups Addressing Current Issues
- Technical Symposia and Papers
- Information on Systems Engineering Standards and Tools
- Networking with local Systems Engineers as well as 7,000 Systems Engineers in 40 countries
- Access to INCOSE publications and training courses