INCOSE San Diego documents available for downloading:
► Western States Regional Conference (WSRC) Proceedings – You can now download the 2018 WSRC presentations and proceedings on the main INCOSE site at www.incose.org. To do so, follow the following instructions (you will be required to log into the site):
- go to www.incose.org
- Click on “Login”
- Enter your INCOSE username and password
- Click the “Login” button
- Click on “Collaboration Portal Connect”
- Select “Chapters”
- Scroll down and click on the “Wasatch” chapter website
- Select “WSRC 2018” on the left side
- Navigate through “02-Technical Program” to the zip file named “Proceedings-20180928T160808Z-001.zip” for the full set, or the “Presentations and Recordings” directory for individual presentations.
► SysML – Past, Present, and Future (PDF file), presented by Mr. JD Baker on Sept 12th, 2018.
► Application for STEM Award 2018 (Word document) – Deadline is July 20th, 2018.
► May 2018 Tutorial “Software Defined Systems: A Tutorial on Software Communications Architecture (SCA) V4.1”, presented by Ms Chalena Jimenez.
► April 2018 Presentation “A Better Brew – Benefits of Applying Systems Engineering in the Beer Industry”, Tim Heath, Premier Stainless Systems.
► March 2018 Presentation “Software Process Dynamics”, Dr Ray Madachy, The Naval Postgraduate School (NPS).
► Presentations from the 2017 INCOSE San Diego Mini-Conference:
- Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) in Large Complex Systems (MS PowerPoint document), Mr. Greg Shaffer (Keynote Speaker), U.S. Navy Space and Naval Warfare (SPAWAR)
- System of Systems (SOS) Interoperability (MS PowerPoint document), Ms. Mahasa Zahirnia, Northrop Grumman
- Interoperability and SOS Engineering in Unmanned Systems (MS PowerPoint document), Mr. Richard_Bryson, Northrop Grumman
- Architectural Approach To Interoperability in Hetrogeneous Wireless Hardware (PDF document), Mr. Howen Fernando, U.S. Navy Joint Tactical Networking Center (JTNC)
- JAMA Software, Systems Engineering Tool Interoperability (PDF document), Mr. Deric Merino, JAMA Software
- Agile Development and Systems Engineering – The Odd Couple (PDF document), Dr. John Wood and Dr. Glenn Tolentino
- Digital Transformation Effects & Systems Engineering of Big Data Standardization (PDF document), Dr. James Meng, UCSD San Diego Supercomputing Center (SDSC)
- Science of Laws Presentations, including full descriptions of each of the presentations and speakers. Provided by The Science of Laws Institute
- The Application of Systems Engineering to the Affordable Care Act and Other Lawmaking Practices (PDF document), Ms. Thy C. Guintivano
- System Dynamics Behaviors for Modeling Lawmaking Processes (PDF document), Dr. Raymond Madachy
- An Architecture Scaffolding for Analyzing Overlap and Conflict between Laws (PDF document), Dr. Beryl Bellman, Dr. Prakash Rao, Dr. Ann Reedy
- Legislative Bills: Design Criteria and Assessment (PDF document), Dr. David Schrunk
- Hitchins’ 5-Layer Model as an Evaluation Framework for Regulations (PDF document), Mr. Mike Green, Dr. Raymond Madachy
- Maturing Humanity Through the Sciences of Law, Policy and Space (PDF document), Dr. Bob Krone
- Big Data Visualization and Analytics in Structured Biology (PDF document), Dr. Pete Rose
- System, Do No Harm! Autonomous Systems and Safety (PDF document), Mr. Jack Ring
► Application for STEM Award 2017 (Word document) – Deadline is Oct 16, 2017.
► Sept 2017 Presentation “Achieving More, Paying Less.” The Joint Tactical Networking Center (JTNC) and the Software Communications Architecture (SCA), by Howen Fernando.
► January 2017 Presentation on SysML, by Dr. Ray Madachy