INCOSE San Diego documents available for downloading:
► Feb 2018 Presentation “Lightning Protection for Military Bases – A Systems Engineering Approach”, Josette Rice, Chigosi Engineering. A video recording of the accompanying webcast can also be found here.
► Presentations from the 2017 INCOSE San Diego Mini-Conference:
- Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) in Large Complex Systems (MS PowerPoint document), Mr. Greg Shaffer (Keynote Speaker), U.S. Navy Space and Naval Warfare (SPAWAR)
- System of Systems (SOS) Interoperability (MS PowerPoint document), Ms. Mahasa Zahirnia, Northrop Grumman
- Interoperability and SOS Engineering in Unmanned Systems (MS PowerPoint document), Mr. Richard_Bryson, Northrop Grumman
- Architectural Approach To Interoperability in Hetrogeneous Wireless Hardware (PDF document), Mr. Howen Fernando, U.S. Navy Joint Tactical Networking Center (JTNC)
- JAMA Software, Systems Engineering Tool Interoperability (PDF document), Mr. Deric Merino, JAMA Software
- Agile Development and Systems Engineering – The Odd Couple (PDF document), Dr. John Wood and Dr. Glenn Tolentino
- Digital Transformation Effects & Systems Engineering of Big Data Standardization (PDF document), Dr. James Meng, UCSD San Diego Supercomputing Center (SDSC)
- Science of Laws Presentations, including full descriptions of each of the presentations and speakers. Provided by The Science of Laws Institute
- The Application of Systems Engineering to the Affordable Care Act and Other Lawmaking Practices (PDF document), Ms. Thy C. Guintivano
- System Dynamics Behaviors for Modeling Lawmaking Processes (PDF document), Dr. Raymond Madachy
- An Architecture Scaffolding for Analyzing Overlap and Conflict between Laws (PDF document), Dr. Beryl Bellman, Dr. Prakash Rao, Dr. Ann Reedy
- Legislative Bills: Design Criteria and Assessment (PDF document), Dr. David Schrunk
- Hitchins’ 5-Layer Model as an Evaluation Framework for Regulations (PDF document), Mr. Mike Green, Dr. Raymond Madachy
- Maturing Humanity Through the Sciences of Law, Policy and Space (PDF document), Dr. Bob Krone
- Big Data Visualization and Analytics in Structured Biology (PDF document), Dr. Pete Rose
- System, Do No Harm! Autonomous Systems and Safety (PDF document), Mr. Jack Ring
► Application for STEM Award 2017 (Word document) – Deadline is Oct 16, 2017.
► Sept 2017 Presentation “Achieving More, Paying Less.” The Joint Tactical Networking Center (JTNC) and the Software Communications Architecture (SCA), by Howen Fernando.
► January 2017 Presentation on SysML, by Dr. Ray Madachy