Dear Members and Friends,
Nominations are now open for the INCOSE San Diego Chapter Board for 2023! We welcome your energy and enthusiasm for professional service in this Award-winning chapter (Platinum winner since 2018).This is an excellent opportunity to help in charting the direction of the chapter, the INCOSE organization, and the field of systems engineering as a whole.
The following board positions are open for nominations (visit here for a description of the Roles and Responsibilities):
- President-Elect: Automatically transitions to Chapter President in 2024
- VP of Chapter Development
- VP of Technical Development
- VP of Communication and Webmaster
- 1st-Year Director at Large: Automatically transitions to 2nd Year Director at Large in 2024
- Director of Ambassador Program
- Director of Chapter Advocates
- Director of University Liaison
Note: The following board positions are closed for nominations, as they are automatically filled:
- Past President: Filled by current President
- President: Filled by current President-Elect
- 2nd-Year Director at Large: Automatically filled by current 1st Year Director
All INCOSE members in good standing (or becomes ones immediately) are eligible to be nominated to serve on the Board. Self-nominations are highly encouraged!Nominations for the 2023 INCOSE San Diego BOD must be submitted no later than TUESDAY, 11 Oct 2022. Voting will start around 17 Oct 2022.
Please contact me with your nominations, questions, or if would like to chat about other opportunities to help out on chapter committees – my email is below!
INCOSE San Diego Chapter Past-President
Questions? You may also contact the chapter at email@example.com