CALLING all Systems Engineers…….
NOTE – Deadline to submit Abstracts has been extended until Sunday, September 18th, 2022!
About the Conference!
Join us for a day of stimulating thought and discussion with fellow professional systems engineers! This live, in-person conference is centered on systems engineering in practice, emerging trends and new directions. Practices relevant to local industries are highly encouraged!
Time: Approximately 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Location: San Diego, California (exact location TBD)
Abstract Due Date: Sept 18th, 2022
Abstract Submittal Email: email@example.com
• Emerging Technology, including Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Big Data
• Digital Engineering
• Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
• Automation Tools, including DevSecOps
• Human Systems Integration (HSI)
• Global Changes impacting System Engineering
• Supply Chain Management of equipment and people
• Attributes of a successful System Engineer and SE teams
• and MORE!
September 18th (Sunday) – Abstracts are due (3-5 sentences). Profile picture(s) and Bio(s) due also.
September 25th – Notification to authors of acceptance/non-acceptance.
October 23rd – Initial draft of presentation due (feedback can be provided).
November 20th – Final presentation due.
December 3rd – In-person presentation at the conference.
* Please email your abstracts and other information to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to help sponsor or know of an organization who would like to sponsor our 2022 INCOSE SD Mini-Conference? Please let us know what we can do to promote your company or organization!
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com