This presentation is open to all, including non-INCOSE members.
Isn’t it time you obtained your INCOSE Systems Engineering Professional certification?
This evening’s VIRTUAL presentation will detail the certification process, application process, collaborative support, and the multiple testing opportunities (on-line or free paper testing). Hosted by Mr. Dave Mason, ESEP and INCOSE San Diego board officer.
Date: 24 March 2021, 6:00-7:15 pm Pacific Time (PT)
Webcast Details: This information is forthcoming! It will either be Zoom, GlobalMeet, or WebEx, and details will be posted here.
This presentation will cover the certification avenues, application process, collaborative support (San Diego chapter and beyond), and the multiple testing opportunities available, either on-line via Prometrics or free paper test.
INCOSE Systems Engineering Professional certification is similar to engineering professional engineering (PE) licenses. Instead of being issued by states, members are certified by INCOSE.
Read more on the certification process here.
There are 3 levels of INCOSE SE certification, based on demonstrated SE experience and passing a knowledge exam:
- Associative Systems Engineering Professional (ASEP) – For members at the beginning of their systems engineer career.
- Certified Systems Engineering Professional (CSEP) – For practicing Systems Engineers with more than five years of systems engineering professional work experience.
- Expert Systems Engineering Professional (ESEP) – For systems engineering leaders with recognized systems accomplishments and many years of systems engineering professional work experience. There are only just over 300 ESEPs!
Read more on the certification levels here.
What the students would need:
1) Their own copy of the INCOSE Systems Engineering Handbook (free electronic version for INCOSE members, or optional paper version)
2) The presentation materials, developed by the chapter
3) Scratch paper
4) A strong desire to learn and obtain their SEP license!
Presenter: Mr. Dave Mason, ESEP