Dear Members and Friends,
Nominations are now open for the INCOSE San Diego Chapter Board for 2024! We welcome your energy and enthusiasm for professional service in this Award-winning chapter (Platinum winner 5 times running since 2018).
This is an excellent opportunity to help in charting the direction of the chapter, the INCOSE organization, and the field of systems engineering as a whole. You’ll have a direct impact on our community through your planning and participation in STEM events, regional and international conferences, and monthly presentations and happy hours. This is a great way to grow and expand your professional network and be a systems engineering leader in the San Diego region. We strive to continue our momentum of growth as one of the leading chapters in the world.
Our chapter is seeking enthusiastic prospective members for the positions below, and is particularly looking to fill the positions of: President-Elect, Treasurer, Director of Chapter Advocates, and Director of University Liaison!
The following board positions are open for nominations (visit here for a description of the Roles and Responsibilities):
- President-Elect: Automatically transitions to Chapter President in 2025
- VP of Chapter Development
- VP of Technical Development
- VP of Communication and Webmaster
- 1st-Year Director at Large: Automatically transitions to 2nd Year Director at Large in 2025
- Director of Ambassador Program
- Director of Chapter Advocates
- Director of University Liaison
Note: The following board positions are closed for nominations, as they are automatically filled:
- Past President: Filled by current President
- President: Filled by current President-Elect
- 2nd-Year Director at Large: Automatically filled by current 1st Year Director
All INCOSE members in good standing (or becomes ones immediately) are eligible to be nominated to serve on the Board. Self-nominations are highly encouraged!
Nominations for the 2024 INCOSE San Diego BOD must be submitted no later than SUNDAY, 15 Oct 2023. Voting will start around 18 Oct 2023. Please contact me with your nominations, questions, or if would like to chat about other opportunities to help out on chapter committees – my email is below!
John Thomas, CSEP | SAIC
Systems Engineer Principal
Director, Western States Region INCOSE
Past President, San Diego INCOSE
Vice President Chapter Development, San Diego INCOSE
Cell: (619) 346-0160
You may also contact the chapter at firstname.lastname@example.org